Sunday 12 October 2014

WHERE I WANT TO GO - ULURU, AUSTRALIA

 It is convenient to live in Sydney.
We are close to Canberra, close to Hunter Valley, close to Blue Mountains and not that far from Gold Coast and Brisbane.
But Australia is HUGE.
If you want to explore Australia by car it can take you months and months to do that.

Uluru, is a place that is not too close but not that far.
Living in Sydney for nearly 3 years, Uluru always makes me so curious. Only few hours from Sydney, it can take you to Northern Territory and head to Kings Canyon and red rocks like Kata Tjuta and National park.

We can easily find information about Uluru. It was originally called Ayers Rock,  named by William Gosse in 1873 after Sir Henry Ayers. Uluru is its Aboriginal and official name.



 
 
The famous sunrise and sunset makes me feel that I have to visit this amazing place at least once in my life. I don't really know about the history of the area, but by chance I saw my friend post photos she took at Ayers Rock at sunrise and sunset and I think it was amazing.
 Nature is so touching, you can never imagine what it can do.

According to my friends, there are a few things you must do at Uluru.
First, is base walk. It is the best way to get you around this beautiful place.
Second, is viewing Uluru at sunrise and sunset. You definitely need to arrange your accommodation before you do these two.
Third, is culture center. If you run into this beautiful place but want to learn more, culture center can help you out with what you want to know about Uluru and provide an introduction to Anangu culture.

Uluru,
See you next year!

- Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment