Wednesday 1 October 2014

WHERE I WANT TO GO: KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA

Where I want to go?


Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia !



Malaysia has always been the place that I want to travel.
Lots of my friends has been travel to Malaysia and they comment that Malaysia is a beautiful country and good for travelling alone too.

The capital city of Malaysia is Kuala Lumpur, I believe most people will begin with capital city if they never travel to that country before.......... right? right guys??
Kuala Lumpur is an international city and has become a major spot for tourists.
It has Asia's tallest twin buildings with a connecting sky bridge.
I really want to visit the sky bridge during night!

Another reason that I'm attracted to Malaysia....
Yes... FOOD...
Its all about FOOD!!!!!
Malaysia is famous and proud for being multicultural as it brings different varieties of great food into its country.
In Kuala Lumpur, Petaling street is famous for all the Asian food that you can have.
My friends tell me Petaling street is full of street food and stalls including Hokkien noodle and laksa.

Image

Source : http://blog.nownews.com/21/21182/img/0000409963_b.jpg

This is one of the famous restaurant in Kuala Lumpur!
 They have different style of cooking their Hokkien Noodle and it made the noodle look more dark and blacky colour. It just look so irresistible to me.... 

 Yes, I love good food around different countries

Kuala Lumpur will definitely be on my list of must and want to go country!

- Linda 

No comments:

Post a Comment